I’m sharing this sample activity from my book. It’s part of the last section, which focuses on ways to create a nurturing environment.
And these are the book’s 5 promises:
Working through the book will itself be an act of healing and The Kind Self-Healing Book offers help with:
• Learn the process of cultivating self-esteem so that is more of a guiding constant in your life, much less hit or miss.
• Discomfort felt when advocating for yourself will become less scary and will no longer keep you from doing so.
• The purpose that drives your actions will shift to your desires and needs away from anxiety and what you think others want of you.
• You’ll learn how to remain centered and calm in the face of criticism (or perceived criticism) and more comfortable expressing your true self.
• You’ll become more comfortable in intimate relationships and won’t be distracted by a desire to control situations because you’ll have moved from living in your anxious head to living in the present moment.
Get updates about the progress of the book on the Facebook page for The Kind Self-Healing Book. (Like, “like” it!)
– be kind to yourself