I got the opportunity to talk about my book this morning with Susan Smith on Blog Talk Radio. So cool. We just wrapped up a 30-minute interview on her show Empowering Solutions! We discussed my book project, The Kind Self-Healing Book, and the IndieGoGo campaign for it.
You can watch my project video about the book as well as support it here: IndieGoGo campaign for The Kind Self-Healing Book.
You can listen to this morning’s show here.
In the show, we talk about:
* Who the book is for
* The perks of donating (free copy of the book! life coaching! and more!)
* What’s inside the book
* How to add to The Big List of Feelings
Here’s a page from the raw manuscript -
Please spread the word about this project so that I can make this a real book. Here’s a short link you can cut and paste, Tweet, and share with friends: http://bit.ly/kindbook
Every share helps. Every donation helps.
And these are the book’s 5 promises:
Working through the book will itself be an act of healing and The Kind Self-Healing Book offers help with:
• Learn the process of cultivating self-esteem so that is more of a guiding constant in your life, much less hit or miss.
• Discomfort felt when advocating for yourself will become less scary and will no longer keep you from doing so.
• The purpose that drives your actions will shift to your desires and needs away from anxiety and what you think others want of you.
• You’ll learn how to remain centered and calm in the face of criticism (or perceived criticism) and more comfortable expressing your true self.
• You’ll become more comfortable in intimate relationships and won’t be distracted by a desire to control situations because you’ll have moved from living in your anxious head to living in the present moment.
Here’s another raw & unedited page – one of the activities!
I mention a comfy couch at the end of the interview, and here’s what I was referring to – The Comfy Couch.
Get updates about the progress of the campaign and the book on the Facebook page for The Kind Self-Healing Book. (Like, “like” it!)
– be kind to yourself